Construction project engineer
DANGOTE PROJECT DIVISION
October 2010 - Present Day (6 years 10 months)
DANGOTE PROJECT DIVISION 2012 Till Date
Designation: Construction project Engineer
- Quality control ASSURANCE
- Supervise prefabrication of slabs and fence work
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Function as a technical focal point for construction excellent.
- Ensure that all construction meet up with specification and deadline
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Update management information system (MIS)
ONSHORE DRILLING OPERATION
DANGOTE CEMENT PROJECT
Supervision of piling operation (980 piles of 29m depth each)
Conduct pile load test on bored pile and
Supervise low strain/integrity test on bored pile.
FITZAU LTD 2009 To 2012
Position: site Engineer/manager
- Structural designing and detailing of communication mast foundation (raft and pile)
- Site engineer and supervisor
- Procurement of Contract
- Construction of communication mast (25m, 30m, 45m, 50m, 70 and 120m) of different types (mast project, African tower, back bone, etc)