Mathematics & Further Mathematics Teacher
Fortune Private College, 31-35 Rasak Tijani Street, Igando Road, Ikotun, Lagos,
January 2011 - July 2011 (7 months)
- Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Planned and conducted activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepared, administered, and graded class work, tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
- Established clear objectives and outlines for all lessons, following curriculum guidelines and communicated those objectives to students.
- Used computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Prepared for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Prepared reports on students and activities as required by administration.