BAGGAGE SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
AIR NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT COMPNAY
January 2011 - September 2012 (1 year 9 months)
- Attending to passengers with any baggage issues i.e delayed/damaged/missing bags.
- Responding and acting on the request and information on baggage from outstations.
- Preparation and forwarding weekly baggage report and flight arrival report.
- Baggage analysis, baggage paperwork, safe-keeping and recording of lost and found items.
- Liaising with other airlines in respect of baggage.
- Check-in of Passengers, Ramp/Baggage operations for arrival, departure. Assist with Transfer/Transit passengers and processing paperwork i.e e-ticket lifting, e-ticket reconciliation.
- Supervision of Baggage handlers on handling and loading.
- Transfer of baggage for connecting passengers, actioning of Expedite baggage.
- Boarding assistance at boarding gates.
- Liaising with boarding gate agents, TCOs, Cabin crew and Ground handling agents/GHS in respect of flight and passenger status.
ACHIEVEMENTS :1. No record of damages of baggage items within a period of six months.
2. Coordination of 65 expedite bags and ensuring loading of bags on to containers within a period of 45mins.
3.Efficient keeping of lost and found items for 4months and items was intact when passenger came for claim
4.Efficient and on time coordination of passengers and GHS leading to on -time departure of flight.