Asst HR Manager
Sheraton Abuja Hotel
July 2012 - Present Day (5 years 1 month)
Liaising with Managers to establish their recruitment requirements ensuring all recruitment is in line with budget and forecasted levels of business. Following up with managers during all stages of the recruitment process, keeping them informed of progress and ensuring that HR is aware of all actions.
- To ensure that reference checks are conducted for all staff and records of such references are kept on file in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Complete monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers and new hires.
- Oversee the Transport section of the Organization.
Assist DHR in preparation and coordination of payroll budget and payroll forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with all HR legislations and keep up to date with changes to Nigeria labor law as it affects the industry and communicate key legislation to relevant staff.
- to assist in planning and organizing Generic social and community activities e.g. Christmas party and community actions.
- Attend and play an active part in all Dept Head, hr, and other designated meeting.