· Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
· Supervise general services activities to support management in all administrative function for all office location
· Manage the company's Expatriate quota system
· Manage both domestic and international travel arrangement of the Chairman and the Expatriates
· Plan, budget, purchase, distribute and monitor all procurement related activities
· Manage vendors for negation and timely delivery of logistics as per specification of end users
· Ensure both electronic and physical security of the office premise through managing the security services vendors
· Arrange and supervise facility of the office to ensure healthy and hygienic environment
· Prepare policy/ SOPs and legal agreements to facilitate administrative requirement
· Ensure optimum utilization of company assets such as company cars, trucks, generators etc
· Ensure premise maintenance and beautification
· Contribute to enhance corporate social responsibility through arranging and supporting events
· Act as coordinator for emergency management
· Ensure compliance with all statutory and security regulation
· Handle all insurance policies and claim matters
· Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
· Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
· Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
· Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
· Undertaking regular salary reviews;
· Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions;
· Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff;.
· Interpreting and advising on employment legislation;
· Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
· Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for
· Outsourcing & Support Services.
· Human Capital Development and Training Services
· Employee Benefits Services
· HR & Payroll Services
· Organized and coordinate the Recruitment and Selections process
· lmplemented the HR practices in line with HR strategy and business objectives
· Research and Advise on Remuneration and job grading model that will ensures motivations and empowered employees
· Prepare HR budgeting and efficiently managed the cost
· Design and implement a performance process and maintain a database that will support a culture of performance management
· Oversees functions related to staff benefits administrations
· Established equitable labour relations and disciplinary practices in compliance with relevant legislations
· Supervised the medical services, counseling and employees services
· Monitored office operations on a day to day basis
· Secured organization's assets, employees and property.
· Setting general and specific management policy for employment relationship, establishing and maintaining a suitable organization for leadership and cooperation.
· Aiding and self-development of employees at all levels.
· Developing and maintaining the motivation at work.
Monitored loans granted by commercial banks to farmers
· Assisted farmers on how to utilize the loans facility
· Organized workshops for farmers on how to use effectively the available resources
Attainment of daily production