Munak Htg Int'l Ltd
April 2010 - January 2013 (2 years 10 months)
- Ensure performance management attains set target by application of approved techniques and measurable framework.
- Application of strategic human resources indices in top management decision making processes.
- Representing Company in top managerial decision making meetings and attending board meetings on invitation.
- Liaising with other Company Managers on Employee welfare, benefits, leaves, recommendations and procedural adherence.
- Conduct training and arrangement for training sections, workshops, conferences and seminars on a specific location within and outside the company.
- Supervise and conduct special studies and analyses of personnel programs and policies, develops information systems to aid in department management decisions.
- Recommend changes in policy and establishes procedure.
- Participate in analyzing and appraising facts and precedents in making management decision
- Application of human resources techniques in interview processes.
- Directs staff overall personnel administration including appointments, promotions, transfers, demotion, suspensions, layoffs and dismissals.
Successfully registered the company with Chevron, Exxon Mobil and Saipem