Chellarams plc(Dynamic unit)
April 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- Assists in recruitment and employment exercise i.e. hiring procedures, screening of candidates, co-coordinating interviews, preparing reference check letters. I also give periodic report to the Head of Human Resources and legal and the Head of Administration of the group
- Disciplinary Administration
- Implementation of all HR policies and procedures from time to time.
- Manage employee’s salaries, wages and compensation Administration.
- Assists in capacity building through manpower training development programme.
- Assists in preparation of employment contracts, wages and salary administration, performance appraisal and collective bargaining etc
- Liaising with pension fund Administrator in respect of employee’s contribution fund
- Monitoring, evaluating, and counselling employees, with the view to implement employee incentive programs to increase productivity.
- I maintain and streamline profitable department evaluating processes to improve employee morale.
- Reducing absenteeism/lateness and tardiness towards productivity and service quality in a multicultural staff environment.
- Acts as liaison between strong union representatives and the management.
- Analyses and resolves personnel grievances.
- Handling of leave matters such as casual, sick, and annual leave and preparation of leave advice as approved by the management.