1. Oversee administration functions of Company.
2. Conduct recruitment and review manpower needs and strategies.
3. Oversee and review training and development needs.
4. Provide counsel and handle grievances on issues related to employees.
5. Responsible for monthly payroll review.
6. Liaise with external government/quasi-government and other external bodies pertaining to employment/human resource issues.
7. Formulate and implement performance appraisal system.
8. Formulate and implement employees’ retention schemes.
9. Oversee administration functions of the company.
10. Assist in the development of personnel policies and procedures and provide support to the entire HR functions and any other duties as required
1. Conduct Selection, Interview & Recruitment.
2. Write job description & advertising for regional vacancies,
3. File management , Information Management ,Write letters and reports,
4. Maintain Staff discipline,
5. Staff pension fund management,
6. Over see Procurement, Fleet Management and Logistics,
7. Staff Performance appraisal, Preparation of Staff Matters for Payroll,
8. Process staff leave and leave allowance ,payment /processing of terminal benefits,
9. Make and implement new HR policies
10. Managing about 200 staff in the Northern region and general administrative matters