HR Buisness Partner
People and People Advisory Partners
April 2010 - Present Day (7 years 1 month)
- Delivering HR support to the business and ensuring HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals
- Supporting Senior management and teams in business delivery through enhancement on managing their people, implement change and build relations with key stakeholders(internal and external)
- Collaborating with the business for the creation of a high performance culture
- Originating and leading day to day administration of HR policies, procedure and programs
- Bringing HR insight(including Employee and Industrial Relation) to bear on all people related issues by providing advisory and strategic services
- Utilizing the talent development process and tools to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for both the short and medium term needs of the company
- Provide coaching and mentoring to realize the full potential of the Business Development talent/team.
- Managing recruiting and staffing logistics, organizational and space planning, performance management and improvement systems, employee orientation, development and training.
- Developing organisational policies and control management, compensation and benefits, employee handbook
- Maintain an acute awareness and knowledge of HR market trends, customer and employee requirements, and their strategic direction to position the company for new business opportunities.
- Recommend areas for new HR technology development that will enhance strategic direction for the business
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations with clients. Ensure continuing customer relations and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives.
- Guide the activities of partners/agents/consultants representing company interests.
- Provide strategic direction for research and development activities.
- Provide direction for business development processes, procedures and metrics. Evaluate current processes, procedures and metrics and lead team in development of process improvements.