Head, Human Resources
Avalon Intercontinental Nigeria LImited
June 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- Arranging interviews, short listing of candidates, job postings, staff deployments and employee offer letters.
- Co-ordination of staff appraisals, staff leave and advice, redeployment and advise, promotion and advice etc.
- Preparation of staff annual leave roaster.
- Conducting exit interviews during employee terminations and resignations.
- Collation and update of staff database.
- Monitoring of staff attendance with the use of staff attendance register.
- Sorting out issues of Expatriates Immigration and quota.
- Guiding employees in matters relating to career development, training, staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management.
- Liaising with PFAs and ensuring staff contributions are remitted to PFAs account.
- Ensures that a detailed staff hand book is in place for staff members.
- Liaise regularly with the staff members/workers at the project site and give report on any complaint raise.
- Conducts orientation programs for employee motivation, in order to direct them towards the organizational goals.
- Liaising with the finance department on the preparing of STAFF payroll and promptly advice staff on all Deductions.
- Prepare Correspondence including letters, memoranda and reports.
- Planning, supervising and coordinating the activities related to employment, compensation and employee relations.
- Designing and organizing employee training programs for safety issues, language training and health, etc.
- Drawing up training budget for each departments and standing as a liaison personnel with training agencies ITF e.t.c
- Investigating and reporting of the industrial/site accidents if any that take place in the company/Site.
- Designing, developing and administering special projects like staff welfare scheme, savings bond programs, pay equity, employee awards, day care, etc.