Regional HR Business Partner
December 2010 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
- Proven accountability for the design and delivery of HR services to multiple stakeholders with limited direction from Senior Management.
- Specific experience of improving processes and implementing HR systems and projects that combine international HR standards with local practices in the infrastructure of a business.
- An expert in local regulations which include governance, personal taxation, labour and immigration legislation, risks and compliance
1. HR Administration
- Responsible for updating staff files
- Input all information about new employees into HRIS Software (Axapta) and Payroll software.
- Ensures all employees are registered with a PFA and ensure monthly payment of pensions to individual accounts.
- Ensure monthly tax information is processed and oversee annual filing of personal income tax
- Maintain vacation records for all employees
- Ensure proper and timely archiving of all necessary personnel related documentation
- Obtain work permits, files monthly returns documents, coordinates work with the agency
- Responsible for opening salary accounts and obtaining chequebooks and bank cards for new hires
- Responsible for generating monthly HR reports as well as updating the HR Newsletter.
- Ensure HR announcements are placed timely, org. charts are updated.
- Ensure timely payment of all invoices from external vendors.
2. Performance Management
- Manage mid-year and annual performance review process
- Liaise with line managers for all staff to ensure 100% compliance with the process
- Follow up on any employee that has been flagged
- Manage the recruitment process (sourcing, scheduling, booking meeting rooms as well as integration)
- Maintain a database of CVs and update as required
- Liaise with Recruitment Agencies as required and ensure their contracts are up to date
- Responsible for reference checks for all new employees
- Manage on-boarding process for new employees
- Coordinate new employees’ orientation program
4. Compensation & Benefits
- Manage payroll administration and ensure all staff accounts are credited as at when due
- Manage benefits computation and payment for all staff
- Manage Medical and Life Insurance schemes
- Conduct compensation and benefits survey as required to ensure competitiveness
5. Training & Development
- Support skill building in liaison with Line Managers by identifying and nominating employees to relevant trainings/workshops.
- Audit skill levels in business to ensure that skill shortage at all levels are mitigated.
- High energy, self confident individual with a desire to succeed and consistently deliver in a structured/ unstructured, fast-paced environment that is constantly changing.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details, planning & organizing, drive for result.
- Possession of strong communication, negotiation skills and ability to build strong relations across organization.
- Ability to demonstrate impact, initiative and drive
- Result oriented individual with the ability to demonstrate operational capability and lead outstanding execution.
- Improved and employee engagement and participation between the business and employees
- Effectively managed the culture survey process within agreed timelines