Netcodietsmann Co. Ltd.
January 2006 - June 2011 (5 years 6 months)
- Dealing with personnel: maintain updated CV database; collect personnel need from the project managers and ensure that this need is quickly filled (suggestions of promotion and mobility, propositions of CV, assistance and logistics for the interview and performed the interviews); finalization of employment (contract, administration) and induction of the new employee. Collect the need of training; arrange and ensure implementation of trainings. Report the timesheet to the Payroll department; collect/provide to the logistics with necessary data to keep updated the rotation planning, monitor absenteeism; monitor disciplinary actions; distribute the payslips and liaise between the payroll department and the employees; ensure that the employee data base is always up to date; coordinate the appraisal interviews and health fairs to promote employee wellness.
- Improve the HR department by suggesting any modification or any new procedure; comply with the already existing HR procedures
- Dealing with Community Matters: Liaise between the company and the community, including local government council; corporate social responsibilities in line with the management and as contained in the memorandum of understanding (Operations agreements).
- Dealing with the Union: Prevent any industrial unrest by maintaining a constant communication with the union and reporting their claims to the project manager as well as proving them management decisions.
Promoted to assist the project manager in accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities through the performance of the following functions:
- Prepare and mobilize personnel needed for the execution of the project
- Prepare and follow-up the rotation planning for both the expatriates and nationals working in the project as well as national personnel annual leave schedule
- Prepare and send quotations and invoices to the clients
- Make purchases related to day to day running of the project in line with request from the site manager with the assistance of the procurement department.
- Manage the movement of materials to and from the project site
- Follow-up of all cost associated with the project
- Pick up of petty cash float reimbursements from the designated position
- Process reimbursements of petty cash floats.
- Prepare and follow-up of work progression
- Provide such secretarial duties as preparing letters, memos, reports, minutes of meeting, etc.; file follow-up/documentation, etc.
- Attend meetings related to the project.
- Mediate between contractors/clients and the project manager where the presence of the project manager is not necessary