Multilinks - Telkom
January 2009 - February 2010 (1 year 1 month)
Providing professional and skilled support to HR Executive in various HR projects, such as; Salary Review Process, Salary surveys, Recruitment & Selection, Job Evaluation, Performance Management and other HR generalist services.
- Successfully updated and organised expatriate leave records
- Successfully performed job evaluations and advised on solutions based on Company policy
- Promoted in nine months after joining Organization
- Manage the HR function with full accountability for recruitment strategies and development across the group including recruitment and selection policies, discipline and grievance counseling, contracts, training and development, appraisals, absences and employee relations
- To act as a key point of contact for all HR queries, in particular relating to Disciplinary and Grievance matters
- Contribute to Compensation & Benefits procedures, strategies and systems, which respond to the company’s business needs
- Consulting with line managers to embed HR policies and procedures and to provide operational support
- Maintaining HR information system records and compiling reports.
- Deliver pay harmonization, ensuring that all jobs are evaluated and placed on the correct grades within timescales
- Prepare and analyze weekly HR Operations Reports
- Monitor and maintain Expatriate Leave records and ensure compliance of the Organisation’s leave policies
- Evaluate and grade jobs to ensure proper placement within and align with the Organisation’s structure
- To undertake any other duties or perform any other role that are required