Planet One Hospitality Limited
August 2010 - Present Day (6 years 11 months)
Recruitment, On-boarding and Induction
- Conducted Organizational Manpower Planning need
- Planned & implemented successful recruitment process for entry level and middle-management staff
- Organized/Coordinated new hires on-boarding/induction programs
- Conduct expatriate recruitment and provide HR immigration and passage support to the hospitality professionals in Planet One; processing of visas, work & residence permits, flight tickets, e.t.c
Learning & Development
- Coordinated training needs analysis
- Identified training needs from performance appraisals, designed training courses and get training cost from vendors
- Implemented and supervised training programs of employees and measured employee learning on the job.
- Develop and implemented systems to manage employee records (Database)
- Designed a leave administration mechanism to capture employee absences
- Designed a good filing system for record retention.
- Organized a successful forum with employees to resolve grievances and strengthen communication line between employees and management.
- Conducted intervention with staff engaged in job-related behaviors that do not meet expected and communicated performance standards
- Managed and maintain expatriate’s residence facilities
- Developed and implemented effective exit management process for exiting staff
Compensation and Benefits
- Matching potential new hires skills set with the organizational scale for benefits and remuneration
- Participated in successful organization salary realignment program to meet industry standard.
- Managing employee benefits and payroll administration & management
- Assisted department managers with issues relating to payroll and benefits
- Communicated across board changes on organization’s compensation and benefit structure
- Managed other personnel related tasks like PAYE, Pension scheme, etc.
- Organized and participated in organization performance appraisals or annual reviews
- Conducted performance improvement programs for low-performing employees
- Implemented employee reward programs based on organization-wide performance.
Key Result Areas
- Provide generalist HR support and advice to management and employees on industrial related issues
- Ensuring the development, review and documentation of organization policies, processes and procedures
- Coordinate manpower planning and recruitment processes
- Provide advice to other line managers on matters pertaining to staff disciplinary and grievance procedures and general industrial relations matters.
- Manage pension funds administration
- Trains and evaluates subordinates and prepare preliminary budget reports in assigned functional areas
- Administer compensation programs, as wee as payroll management, ensuring fairness, consistency and organizational competitiveness based on industry trend and business strategy
- Coordinate and manage the administration of company health plans for staff and dependants
- Manage relationship with third party labor/service providers, unions, ensuring regular QA checks and compliance to SLAs.
- Manage employee records i.e. staff database, reference checks, result verification, absence management, staff transfers, exit management.