BUSINESS ANALYST (NYSC)
GATEWAY OIL AND GAS LIMITED, OGUN STATE
March 2011 - February 2012 (1 year 1 month)
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of processing.
- Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.