organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the State Office
Managing the day to day activities of the organization.
1. Supervising of administrative and marketing officers.
2. Drawing up business plans and review of client’s proposals.
3. Training of marketers and review of marketing strategies.
4. Sourcing for client and negotiating on behalf of the organization.
5. Backstop the Managing Director and respond to official requests on behalf of the Managing Director.
6. Instituting good internal control policies, procedures and standard
1. Assisting the H/keeping manager in the myriad of admin tasks inherent to the office.
2. Electronic and manual documentation of information into and out of the office.
3. Assessment and review of financial proposal for the department.
4. Preparing of all office memorandum, briefings and policy papers.