Account Executive II
Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited
March 2009 - Present Day (8 years 4 months)
- Client servicing and business development
- Placing of insurance business
- Negotiating rates with insurers.
- Determining possible insurer on a risk.
- Receiving clients’ instructions and executing
- Handling of clients’ claims.
- On site risk management survey.
- Preparing risk management survey reports for possible recommendations
- Preparing of minutes and action points.
- Sending minutes and action points to client for vetting.
- Executing action points from the meeting.
- Updating client records.
- Updating client statement
- Raising of debit notes and matching same with insurers’ debit notes with a view to have a balanced position from both companies
- Follow up on remittance of premium to insurers and other affiliated agencies.
- Follow up on clients’ premium payment.
- Accounts reconciliation