Jaihind-Morpol Consortium(Morpol Engineering Services Apapa Lagos)
August 2011 - Present Day (5 years 7 months)
- Responsible for managing, monitoring & co coordinating the administrative roles of the organizational unit.
- Responsible for transactions related to purchasing.
- Provide procurement services within the organization.
- Provide the necessary orientation & induction for employees.
- Provide consolidated purchasing requisitions in a timely manner.
- Planning, organizing and directing to meet dept. /organizational goals & objectives. (Analyzing and developing and developing effective solutions of functional problems)
- Determining wether financial and internal controls are adequate to meet management objectives and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Managing projects which requires knowledge to prioritize workload to meet work unit operations.
- Meet with the subordinate on regular basis and direct the work of other classified employees in area based on ability by communicating effectively with them.
- Supervise, monitor & coordinate the activities of the subordinates by scheduling and planning the work of others based on skills.
- Approves / authorizes expenditures for administrative operational needs.
- Manage logistics and enforcement of basic rules (Safety and training for drivers).
- Manages protocols portfolio; ensures details for traveling and arrivals of expert rates.
- Monitors visa expirations and issuance of relevant document to staff as the case may be.
- Ensure conducive working environment and interface between management ,staff and host community during conflicts.
- Ensure that hospitalities amenities function adequately (kitchen, convenience est.)