Oil Equip Procurement Serve (OEPS)
November 2008 - August 2011 (2 years 10 months)
- Developed HR practices and processes to ensure consistency.
- Manages the HR functions and activities across the following areas; Employee resourcing, Compensation and benefits management, employee communication and involvement, employee training and development. Advices line managers and senior managers regarding the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures.
- In charge of the disciplinary, grievance and redundancy processes.
- Participated in induction of new employees
- In charge of general employee and industrial relations
- Writing job and person specifications and designing job adverts.
- Conducted pre-employment checks on job applicants i.e. references, medical approval, academic etc.
- Advising senior management in business decisions as regards HR
- Managed employee performance
- Advising senior management on employees training and development.