CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ESCRAVOS (G4S Contract)
November 2006 - Present Day (10 years 9 months)
- HR Rep for all Chevron contracts; implements, maintain and updates base business records, employees’ data and contract documents.
- Provides operations & business support services to all CNL contracts (Terminal, Offshore, EGTL, SGC, HHI, Warri & Swamp Operations)
- Processes logistics requisitions and distributions in accordance with company procedures and raises work orders for company’s equipment on site.
- Maintains and updates inventory of company’s equipments on the Terminal contract as well as perform other site specific functions.
- Prepares relevant daily, weekly & monthly reports, certificate of compliance & leave plan.
- Represents the company during client’s safety meetings, diversity initiatives and behavioural safety observations.
- Jointly supervises the implementation of site procedures and operational excellence and assesses standards and objectives.
- Manages petty cash, raises payment vouchers, disburses cash payments and maintains petty cash records for the region.
- Maintains security reports, site records, attendance records, person-on-board list, etc.
- Handles flight bookings for staff, manages staff data list and prepares their CNL ID badges.
- Handles documentation; photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving, retrieving of all official documents as well as pouching arrangements.
- Handles site correspondences including e-mails, minutes of meetings and memos and take action where required.
- Prepares duty roster and timesheet for payroll and administers pay queries from the site.
- Keeps records of emergency response programmes, drills and maintains HES data.
- Provides administrative support to the Regional (Project) Manager - Chevron Contracts.
- Performs all assigned duties and responsibilities by the Regional (Project) Manager - Chevron Contracts, Escravos Area Operations.