HSE Advisor / Yard Deputy HSE Manager
Subsea 7 (Globestar) Engineeering Company
October 2010 - Present Day (6 years 9 months)
• Achieved 1 Million Man hours in target time, without any Lost Time Injury (LTI) and reduced operational costs for the company as Project HSE Advisor
• Worked & earned promotions twice within 18months and received commendation letters from Subsea 7 Vice President Nigeria, Africa Operations Manager, HSEQ Manager Nigeria and Clients as Project HSE Advisor at Subsea 7
• Introduced strategies that achieved huge multi-million naira savings on chemical cost at Warri Fabrication Yard as HSE Advisor
• Project representative for Okan PRP Fabrication project & Deputy Yard HSE Manager and achieved Improved Work Efficiency as HSE Advisor, Warri Yard
• Won Intels (New Orleans) 2014 Safety Award 1st of its kind and Subsea 7 2014 Group Award of $3,500 USD as HSE Advisor, Onne Yard
• Achieved 98% of Safety Improvement Plan with innovate ideas which improved the base work efficiency as HSE Advisor, Onne Yard.
• Won the first of its Kind 2012 Group HSE Award for the Yard of $3,500 USD that earned me a promotion as HSE Advisor and saved costs for the company.
• Delivered Safety Statistics for USAN Cameron, EGP3B, Oso Re and Asabo Projects respectively within less allotted time as Safety Assistant at Fabrication Yard