) B HP Engineering and Construction Coy, 24 Akwuzu Street, Leeki (Niger Dock, Snake Island Lagos)
February 2005 - May 2006 (1 year 4 months)
- Safety management audits , assessments and risk Control
- Application of EHS related elements of the physical sciences, ergonomics, and psychology in the development of a pro-active safety management program.
- Application of EHS principles, standards, practices and analytical techniques to eliminate or control hazardous conditions resulting from human error, equipment engineering, or other factors that may lead to human injury and or property damage.
- Maintain and analyze all accidents reports, leading accident investigations,OSHA recordable and near misses.
- Maintain OSHA regulatory contacts and keep up to date on all federal/state/company regulations.
- Analyze, develop plans, coordinate and motivate workforce to implement and adhere to solutions.
- Applies knowledge of psychological and physiological factors to assist in the design of safety features and controls, compensating for the possibility of human errors in the operation of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to coordinate the environmental safety, and health programs at the facility to ensure compliance with state, local and federal regulations and to develop implement and maintain an effective and pro-active EHS management program resulting in injury reduction and increased safety awareness and accountability.
- Provide leadership to and training to the workforce, Safety Committee, Fire Team, ERT, and hazmat.