HSE-MS Project Safety ooficer
Chinook Consulting Limited
October 2004 - October 2008 (4 years 1 month)
- Prepare Safety &Health Plan, Environmental Management plan, for specific tasks.
- HSE / Health & Safety (Risk Assessment &Management, JHA, HEMP, HAZOP,HAZID , HSE Planning, HSE Policies development, interpretation and communication to personnel, HSE Management Implementation.
- Ensure that a strong quality and safety culture is integrated fully into the day-to-day activities of NNPC Major SBU’s and CSU.
- Development and Deployment of the HSE-MS into NNPC Major SBU’s and CSU.
- Notify incidents and address unsafe acts and conditions in accordance with this Safety and Health Plan and follow-up to ensure corrective and preventative actions are timely and effective. Participate in accident /incident investigations
- Conduct sessions to explain to workers the importance of working with the HSE Case and Obeying Safety regulations.
- Select, train, assign, direct, and develop workers in accordance with pertinent policies and procedures
- Ensure that hazards and risks are identified and controlled at design stage and during operations
- Management's Systems ( ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 - Documentation, Implementation and Auditing)
- Accident/Incident investigation, Facilities inspection/HSE Auditing, Contractor HSE Management, HSE Training)
- Carryout Environmental Impact Assessment Test on Effluent and Portable Water Discharge in NNPC Depots to Check if they are in line with DPR Regulatory Limit