Bollore Africa Logistics Nigeria
April 2008 - Present Day (9 years 3 months)
- Drafting HSE action plans and associated budget when required.
- Organising internal audits (At least 4 per year) and HSE inspections (Once per
month)in the various facilities in accordance with the internal procedure.
- Following up of any remedial action that may result from HSE related incidents.
- Monitoring of the group's work sites/facilities and contractor/subcontractor activities
to ensure applicable procedures are complied with.
- Ensuring plant equipment inspections, certifications, record keeping and
- Organising HSE Training programme, maintaing records, ensuring relevant
training are carried out e.t.c. Ensuring HSE inductions, Toolbox meetings in the
- Communicating HSE issues to the operational staff ( Safety flashes and alerts).
- Incident investigations ( Root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions)
- Coordinate and ascertain activities of the HSE officers.
- And many others.......
- Reduced drastically the incident rate. The last work place accident with lost time
was on 7th July 2010 till date. ( A cut on a contractor's ear requiring stitches).