BRIGHTEST HOPE COMPANY LTD
September 2015 - Present Day (1 year 10 months)
•• Development/drafting of oil spill contingency plan[OSCP],Environmental Monitoring Report
[EMR], Risk assessment report, Environmental impact assessment [EIA], Safety Plan and Manuals.
• Participating in hazard identification and risk assessment of projects.
• Representing the companies legislatively in safety matters.
• Training the workforce On Health and Safety and carrying out safety inductions for new personnel on board.
• Ensure regular check and maintenance of portable fire fighting, safety and Emergency equipment by relevant service providers, ensuring equipment, work place tools, machinery, equipment, chemical, physical, and biological substances or agents are in good condition.
• Investigating Accidents/ accident Investigation procedures and carrying out Risk Assessment.
• Ensuring regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports are accurately compiled and sent to head of Operations and the legislative bodies concerned.
• Active Monitoring/passive monitoring of safety policy implementation and carrying out risk assessment.
• Drafting procedures choosing and selecting contractors for projects.
• Preparation Of The chemical reagents in the electroplating Bath for the Electroplating process.
• Selection of materials and tools in the metal Workshop.
• Participate in internal auditing of Health and safety Management.
• Liaison with legislative bodies such as Lagos state environmental protection agency[LASEPA], Lagos state safety commission[LSSC],NOSDRA,NESREA,
NIMASA, Lagos State Fire Service.Etc.