CLINICAL CHEMISTS/SAFETY OFFICER
PAN OJ CLINIC & DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES, BONNY ISLAND
September 2009 - Present Day (7 years 8 months)
- Routine clinical chemistry tests procedures including hormone analysis.
- Routine microbiology tests procedures.
- Routine hematology tests procedures.
- Preparation of laboratory reagents/chemicals.
- In charge of laboratory quality control and safety adviser.
- In charge of laboratory Phlebotomy department.
- Training of I.T students.
- Routine maintenance of laboratory equipments.
- Procurement of laboratory chemicals and equipments.
- Compile laboratory reports and record keeping.