SHELL PETROLUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
May 2005 - September 2009 (4 years 5 months)
- Delivered safety Induction training, Tool Box Talk, Hole Watch, Fire fighting training to the new workers.
- Monitor strict compliance at work on site & explain the importance.
- Carried out “Activity Risk Assessment” for specially category jobs & provide it to the supervisor along with the work permit.
- Carried out “Job Safety Analysis” for selected jobs.
- Attended “STOP” training programs of the company on the basis of “Human at Risk Behavior” & given stop cards to the committee for better improvement in safety.
- Arranged for the Inspection Testing & Certification of Equipment & Tools in workshop also document copies of each machine.
- Made arrangement for marking of shutdown Assembly Point Area, Smoking Shelter & displaying Safety slogans, banner at the conspicuous locations.
- Organized “Safety Enhancement Scheme” for the motivation of the workers & distributed various prizes to the workers.
- Ensured availability of fire fighting Extinguishers where ever necessary & also trained worker for the correct use.
- Prepared Incident ‘statistics’ & maintained the records of the ‘First aid Injuries.
- Monitored Critical Activities on site & correct unsafe practices by the workers.
- Conducted Fire Mock Drill and train workers for ‘Emergency Evacuation Procedure’ after hearing the emergency siren & conducted head counting of the workers Assembled at the assembly point area.
- Assist in preparing ‘Final Safety Reports’ for the client.
- Monitor Safety activities in relation to rigging, column, confined space entry, bolt servicing, welding in confined space, working at elevated location & radiation etc.
- Provided necessary help to work force in maintaining good housekeeping & proper waste disposal.
- Field safety monitoring
- Maintain all vehicle, equipment and machinery inspections
- Observe site activities, maintaining a safe work environment