Operations Executive/ ISO Consultant
Freshfountain Consulting Ltd
September 2012 - April 2013 (7 months)
- Develop audit procedures that provide for the evaluation of the system of internal controls adopted within the business.
- Prepare track and provide audit findings report to management.
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve issues found in audits.
- Identify and escalate process issues and/or system defects to appropriate team(s) and management.
- Participate in internal/external meetings for purposes of understanding claims processing issues, identifying trends, and looking for process improvements.
- Present findings and make recommendations to appropriate management for improvements based on audit results.
- Prepare reports for clients with performance guarantees.
- Help identify and implement quality initiatives related to audit activities.
- Effectively leverage resources to create exceptional outcomes, embrace change and resolve barriers and constraints.
- Work as a QHSE consultant and assisted to implement and maintained certifications of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 for companies.
- Handle and manage a team of internal quality and safety auditors.