SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY/DEPENDABLE SCIENTIFIC VENTURES LIMITED
August 2008 - Present Day (8 years 9 months)
- Conduct Plant Inspection and report unsafe condition & practices at site. Suggest corrective actions against the same/ follow up to the rectification of the concerned.
- Investigate incidents, prepare detailed incident report & action plan
- Ensure Compliance to plant safety rules & regulation
- Encourage near miss reporting & track incident/accident closure status
- Conduct Safety Induction, contractors safety trainings and TBTs for workmen
- Monitor effective implementation of work permit system
- Follow Safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company's Overall objective & Strategy Potable Water Monitoring.
- Review the HSE manual and all Health, Safety and Environmental Related Documentation including Methods of statements, Work permit procedures & Safety Equipment Requisition to ensure Compliance with establish standards and update all Firm/Clients established policies to support HSE programs
- Post Safety Information, Instructions Warnings and Danger Signs Throughout the Site
- Organise safety drills at prescribed times
- Implement Hazard Management system(HMS)
Title: Environmentalist/HSE Supervisor
- Potable Water Monitoring.
- Quality Control For Water Treatment Plants In SPDC Warri.
- Inspection And Certification Of Swimming Pools And Water Treatment Plant In SPDC Warri.
- Sewage Treatments And Disposals For SPDC Swamp Locations
- Responsible for STOP WORK Inventions for Unsafe Act and Conditions for work activities.
- Responsible for checking JHA review and ensuring that work hazard are adequately controlled.
- Responsible for competence supervision and adequate quality human and resources.
- Responsible for communication and commanding in all emergencies including medical and security evacuation.
- Responsible for the reporting of all accident, incidents near and near misses.