· Drive and coordinate delivery of quality HSE expert advice, support and services managed from Logistics Kidney Island.
· Co-ordinate and drive compliance with other UI SSA/EP standards and procedures, local and International HSE regulations, in Logistics.
· Coordinate and facilitate management of site-specific Logistics emergency response exercises and drills.
· Execute programmes for Logistics annual cross functional facilities inspections (MFI, FI etc) and pre-mob inspections.
· Co-ordinate and stimulate site/ location specific HSE-MS implementation tasks.
· Cascade Learning from Incidents, best practices drive consistency and standardize HSE practices in Logistics according to Group, Regional and UI SSA guidelines.
· Stimulate continuous HSE risk identification, assessment and reduction in Logistics activities.
· Participate in the logistics Eastern Division incident investigations and monitor/track implementation of all incident and HSE audit recommendations.
· Stimulate continuous HSE risk identification, assessment and reduction in logistics activities.
· Contribute to the coordination of HSE Performance Measurement from Logistics team to ensure consistency in data reporting and interpretation.
· Contribute to the evaluation of the quality and critical review of HSE data reported by Logistics
· Contribute and participate in the packing and movement of Company staff personal effects.
Stimulate compliance in managing Contractors and subcontractor associated with clearing and forward of materials
· World-class planning, execution and delivery of technical and managerial Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of the Forcados Terminal (West Asset), including overall coordination of the HSE program and the drive to reach our goal of zero HSE Incidents:
· Provide consistent high quality HSE development work and services In particular for Safety relating to onsite safe systems of work and to Technical Integrity in compliance with the Operations HSE Case.
· Support implementing the EP Goal Zero Must Win on Work Site Hazard Management improvement project requirements.
· Monitor HSE performance including main contractors and subcontractors to achieve the performance commitments.
· Support the compliance with EPG/EP standards and procedures, local and HSE regulations.
· Support implementation of HSE MS and HSE Cases in all the facilities in the Production Area.
· Support maintenance of ISO 14001 certification activities in the team.
· Approve procedures and work instruction applicable to the activities of the Safety, Health & Environment sections.
· Monitor, maintain and enforce the HSE standard through awareness, audits and regular walk through.
· Stop unsafe or sub-standard company's operations.
· Keep the management informed on the safety surveillance status of the implementation of the HSE MS and provide advice as required.
· Provide advice on HSE matters and issues.
· Prepare monthly reports for review by related parties.
· Coordinate Monthly HSE meetings
· Ensure applicable HSE laws and regulations are complied with.
· Ensure contractors complied with own and sub-contractors HSE manual & HSE plan
· Monitor the implementation of HSE management system within the company.
· Provide auditing function for the company.
· To follow up on the Audit & Inspection Close out and updates.
· To carry out safety surveillance on our offshore and supply base facilities.
· Assist to carry out investigation into all incidents, Near Misses & dangerous occurrences, compile and analyze statistic.
· Assist in the planning and coordination of Emergency Response exercises and participate as a key member of Emergency Response Groups.
· Collect statistical data on related to HSE issues, analyze the data, and Produce safety performance trend.
· Joint venture liasion for all Environmental Social and Health Impact Assessment (ESHIA) Projects in SPDC.
· Supported Various ESHIA projects.
· Quality checked ESHIA laboratory (Biophysical and Health data)/ statistical analyses.
· Quality checked sampling procedures, labelling and principles in data acquisition.
· Supported stakeholders' engagements in various projects.
· Logistics Support for ESHIA Projects/Consultants.
· Supported ESSC Contractors HSE Capability Assessment.
Reviewed EIA reports in line with FMEH&UD and DPR guidelines
Project Topic:Harnessing the Partitioning, Bioavailability and Toxicity of Crude Oil in Sediment Population Dynamics Model of Nutrient Capture in Optimising Bioremediation.