Mega Petrocorr Co. Limited
October 2013 - Present Day (3 years 7 months)
• Investigate the causes of accident/incidents and develop procedures and methods to prevent similar occurrences in the future, including Safety Alerts and Action Plans.
• Order the suspension of activities that pose threats to workers’ health and safety.
• Provide appropriate safety and Protective equipment to all employees at work site and to ensure that the equipment provided must be properly used.
• Assist and help evaluate work procedures and environments to identify potential hazards and ensure that adequate controls are in place.
• Inspect equipment and machines to identify potential hazards, recommend risk reduction measures and ensure the installation of safety features or the introduction of safer procedures.
• Conduct safety toolbox talk prior to commencement of work
• Review job hazard analysis and make corrections where necessary prior to job commencement
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and participate in monthly safety meetings.
• Participate in pre-Job meeting as required by operations and estimating departments.
• Conduct safety training and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
• Report monthly to company HSE Coordinator and Client safety Representative on site