Resume can be available only for registered employersSigh Up
|Mode of Operation:||Full-Time|
700 000 naira per month
|Job Title:||Chief Medic/QHSSE|
Advise supervisors of the need for a medical emergency evacuation of injured/sick crewmember
Operate and maintain the rig’ssic bay and other medically related equipment
|Job Title:||OH/HSE LEAD|
Plan, coordinate and implement issues and directives within the organization. Ensuring safe environmental working conditions for all employees.
Working to prevent accidents, infections, injuries and property loss due to natural causes or
daily life circumstances.
The accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a change agent in the transition to a Zero Injury/Occupational Illness culture.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Safety Advisors and Environmental Specialists.
- Regularly travel to project sites to monitor compliance with Company and Client HS&E requirements.
- Conduct audits at project sites to assist Workers, Supervisors, Managers and Leadership in performing hazard assessments, workplace inspections, incident investigations, safe work plans and competency assessments.
- Development of HSE management systems, performance measures, and implementing the Forbes Bros. Ltd. HSE Business Plan.
- Collaborate with Workers, Supervisors, Managers and Subcontractors in identifying continual improvement opportunities.
- Lead or support: Health and Safety meetings, HSE training and orientations, root cause analysis, inspection, audits and corrective action initiatives.
- Working with our clients to comply with: Project Safety Plans, Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP), Corrective Actions, Hazard/Risk Registries, Corporate Protocols, and HSE Audits.
- Prepare HS&E performance reports based on leading and lagging indicators.
- Support WCB Ability Management processes.
|Institution:||Petroleum Training Instititue,Effurun(,Environmental Engineering Technology.)|
|Institution:||Petroleum Training Institute(Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology)|
|Institution:||State School of Nursing Warri (Registered Nurse R.N)|
|Institution:||Institue of Occupational Health,Ibadan|
|Institution:||Institute of Safety Officer London|
I am Udogwu Felix an HSE practitioner who has the Triangle qualification of HSE and hold a certificate of Quality Assurance and Quality Control. I have been working in the oil field for 17 years, during this period I have worked my way through a medical background and then into more HSE related roles including.
I have learnt my trade from the bottom up and can easily put myself in situations that the HSSEQ crew and upper management crisis and offer solutions and guidance where required and certainly know how to run a good efficient safety management in my department.