1. Maintain list of all planned and active work sites
2. Request duly completed (PA and AHS) PTW, HOT and COLD (complimentary certificates include GAS TEST) from Port Harcourt 2-4 working days in advance
3. Complete the PTW with site specific information plus additional safety precautions
4. Ensure required attachments are complete, accurate and upto date.
5. Insert all required reference numbers : preceding PTW no, EXCV permit No, RAD permit No,
Gas Test forms, etc.
6. Ensure Blue and Yellow copies are filed correctly and not in error.
7. Obtain signatures of authorized AHSS, PH and Contractor Rep.
8. Ensure timely and proper handover between in-coming and out-going PHs
9. Retire and file PTW correctly
Achievement: Successive completion of the following projects:
i. i. Nembe – Cawthorne Channel Trunk Line Replacement (NCTL)
ii. a. Construction of New Nembe Manifold
iii. b. Construction of New San Barth Manifold
iv. c. 44KM X 24” New Nembe MFD Pipeline - New San Barth MFD Pipeline
v. d. 4KM X 12” Nembe II MFD Pipeline – New Nembe MFD Pipeline
ii. Flushing, De-Oiling, Salvaging and Replacement of 12KM X 8” Belema Delivering Line
iii. Make-up Gas to Awoba AGG Plant
iv. Old NCTL Completion – De-oiling, Flushing / Demolition of Surface Facilities.
( Nembe to Tora, Tora to San Bartholomew, San Bartholomew to Krakrama, Krakrama to Cawthorne Channel)
a. De-oiling, Flushing of 24’’ Pipeline from Nembe – Tora and decommissioning
b. Demolition / Decommissioning of Nembe Main Manifold
c. Demolition / Decommissioning of Nembe Junction Manifold
d. Demolition / Decommissioning of Brass Creek Block Valve / Raiser
iii. Soku – New San Barth MFD Liquid Pipeline: (Ongoing)
a. 4.5KM X 10” Soku GP – New San Barth MFD Pipeline
b. 22KM X 12” Soku GP – New San Barth MFD Pipeline
c. Ekulama II & I Tie in to above (b) Pipeline
iv. Ekulama II – Soku GP AG Pipeline: (Ongoing)
a. 16.5KM X 18” Soku GP – Ekulama II Pipeline
vii. Soku FS – Soku GP AG Pipeline: (Ongoing)
a. 4.5KM X 10” Soku F/S – Soku GP Pipeline
Viii. 36” Forcados Terminal Water Disposal Line (WDL) Rehabilitation Project
a. Pre-Mob of Deep Sea going Vessels, Survey Equipment, Diving Equipment, Deep Sea going Derrick Lay barge and Dive Support Vessel (DSV) – Completed
b. Survey Verification of 36” Forcados Terminal Disposal Line(FWDL) – Completed
c. Diving Inspection of 36” Forcados Terminal Disposal Line(FWDL) - Completed