Aabog International Nigeria Limited
January 2013 - Present Day (4 years 7 months)
• Developing, establishing and maintaining the company HSE management system.
• Administration of HSE support for HSE critical projects, maintenance of HSE equipments and fire suppression systems
• Advise and support management and supervisory personnel on HSE issues.
• Outline safe operational practices and procedures to the general workforce, ensuring that all operational activities are carried out in accordance with company’s safety policy, statutory regulations and guidelines.
• Carry out JSA’s and develop safe working procedure for activities on the facility.
• Ensure the HSE functions of the employees on the project and the reporting lines are indicated on the organization chart.
• In charge of reporting and investigating incidents, accidents, damages, environmental loss and near miss on the project and sharing the results of the investigation with the project organization.
• Inspection of workplace (including office facility and the various sites of operation) to ensure they meet the various safety requirements.
• Develop risk assessment for HSE critical activities.
• Develop safety drills and emergency procedures.