Contract Assistant/HSE officer.
July 2009 - Present Day (8 years 1 month)
- Create, manage and track all reports as required and directed.
- Keeping and updating the CBF.
- Assist major subcontractors with development and refinement of bid list.
- General administrative functions.
- Attend client’s safety meetings and implement all related action points as they effect company’s operations.
- Plan/implement the annual schedule of HSE meetings.
- Ensuring that HSE meeting are held once monthly with top management showing commitment, minutes properly documented and sent to the contract holder and personnel.
- Communicate safety and operational instruction via notice board, pep talks, e-mail and guide employees to adhere to these instructions
- Ensure that functional first aid box is in the office.
- Regular Audit/inspection of work place, advising Management on hazardous condition noted and recommends corrective action.
- Ensuring that the Company’s HSE Policies are well understood/obeyed by the workforce.
- Investigate, analyze and report all incidents and disseminate learning lessons
- Give induction to sub-contractors and newly employed personnel on SPDC HSE Standards and Procedures.