Head HSE & QA
Eliezer Workplace Management Ltd
March 2013 - Present Day (4 years 5 months)
- Ability to setup Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
- Ability to setup Occupational Health and Safety Management System to OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.
- Preparation of HSE activity plans, schedules and procedures.
- Preparation and Implementation of HSE Training Programs (Internal Inductions & Training modules).
- Training gaps analysis.
- HSE Case(s) development support.
- Manual of Permitted Operations (MOPO) development support.
- Investigation, reporting and liaising with clients/ contractors on HSE issues.
- Conducting HSE Risk assessment exercise(s).
- Conducting Drills and In-house inspections.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked and in SIMOPs environment.
- Implementation of HSE polices, guidelines, in line with best practice.
- Implementation of HSES training programs for all crafts.
- Sub-surface application support and modeling using Petrel & Landmark packages.
- Mud-logging and Lag time calculations.
- Interpretation of geophysical data.
- Faults and reservoir modeling using petro-physical properties, geological properties and well logs.
- Interpretation of Geological Maps.