I plan Weddings, Birthday Parties (Adults and Kids), Conference, Meetings, Anniversary Parties, Graduation Ceremonies, Charity Benefits, Cocktail Parties, Re unions, Thanksgivings, Product Launches, Fashion Shows, Funerals.
· I assist clients in the following areas: Venue Inspection and Selection, Theme Selection, Floral Decor, Event Anchor (Master of Ceremony), Invitation Design, Vendor Selection, Audio Visual Sound and Lighting, Destination Management, Accommodation Arrangement for Out of Town Guests, Transportation Arrangement, Photography, Event Security (VIP Protection and Protocol), Event Confectionery (Cakes), Corporate and Party Gifts Packaging, Rentals of (Marquees, Canopies, Chairs, Tables), General Catering Services.
· Investigated and resolved customer enquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
· Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
· Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
· Promptly responded to enquiries and requests from prospective customers.
· Developed implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
· Collected, monitored and evaluated customer requirements to achieve desired delivery time and order fill rates.
· Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
·Cafe Manager: Day to day running of the cyber cafe, Recruiting and supervision of other staff, reporting directly to the Managing Director, making sure that all the computers and other machines in the cafe are properly managed, making sure that all the machines and computers are well serviced as at when due, proper accountability of the company's money, investigated and resolved customer enquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner; solved unresolved customer issues; recruited, managed and mentored an average of five (5) new customer service representatives in a year; monitored the daily activities of five (5) customer support teams; developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction; strong leader of customer support staff; Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support; Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries; Interviewed, hired and trained new quality customer service representatives; Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management; Addressed negative customer feedback immediately; Identified individual development needs with appropriate training; Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates; Routinely prepared and evaluated CRM reports to identify problems and areas for improvement; Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
·Sales and Marking Executive: Marketing the company's products to customers, sourcing for new customers, maintaining a steady relationship with existing customers, maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes, forwarding customers payment details to account department for confirmation, entering the customers daily payment details into the computer for proper documentation, writing of weekly marking and sales report and passing it on to the sales manager, recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department, Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals, Developed and implemented policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve retention rates and increase customer satisfaction, Effective liaison between customers and internal departments, Routinely prepared and evaluated CRM reports to identify problems and areas for improvement.
·Dispatch and Programming Officer: Head of shift A, Leading shift A and and deputizing for the Head of Dispatch and Programming Department anytime he is not in the office, Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations, Provided a high level of product and leadership support to representatives and clients, Programming customers trucks for loading of products, writing and signing of waybills for customer's trucks, entering the daily loading details into the computer for proper documentation, Generated and distributed daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate personnel, Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism, Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
·Front Desk Executive: Answering telephone calls, forwarding incoming calls to appropriate quarters, attending to clients and visitors that come into the company, acknowledging letters and documents that come into the company and distributing them to appropriate offices, coordinating and managing the cleaners by making sure that they perform their various duties properly, making sure that the front desk, waiting room and the toilets in the Admin building are kept clean always.
I would like to apply for the advertised position. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Language and I am willing to work in your organisation. In support of my application, I attached my CV for your consideration. In reference to my CV, you will find my experience positively reflects the skills and abilities required for this role. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills and abilities will complement your company. I will be very grateful if my application is favourably considered.
Thank you very much for your anticipated consideration.