Team Lead customer service
June 2005 - Present Day (11 years 11 months)
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of a Call Centre Team of 24 CCRs. This includes planning of work, monitoring and managing the Performance of CCRs to ensure that CCRs deliver top quality Customer Service to GLOBACOM subscribers.
- Coordinated Team meetings and Team building activities and maintained a high level of motivation within the Team by creating and sponsoring Motivational drives.
- Ensuring that Customers’ queries are resolved satisfactorily within the stipulated Service Level Agreement and was responsible for generating Daily, Weekly, Monthly and periodic MIS report for the Call Centre Management.
- Contributing to staff development by way of Training, Coaching, Counseling, identifying further Training needs and working with the Call Centre Manager to implement strategies to ensure the needs are met. Responsible for the set up and running of the Blackberry Unit from inception of Globacom in 2006.
- Designing Training Curriculum/programs for the CCR’s deployed to the Corporate Call Centre from the Training department.