1. Strategic planning for preventive maintenance of all transport vehicles and utility equipments.
2. Compliance to Company HSE policies and procedures.
3. Project cargo handling including transportation of all types of machinery and loads.
4. Interfacing with clients in respect with material/load deliveries.
5. Strategic planning of breakdown maintenance of all Fleets & equipments.
6. Optimum utilization of Fleet, Shop Floor activities engineering related and implementation of best engineering practices.
7. Management of Engineering spare parts, Vendor development, Inventory control, cost reduction and stock control.
8. Setting targets for technicians and their regular appraisal, Training of technicians and Operators - on the job training (OJT) and performance evaluation.
9. Emphasis on cost reduction, Cost optimisation, Budgetary Forecasting & control. Monthly and yearly maintenance cost Tracking & analysis.
10. Strategic plan for Overhauling of equipments, MIS reporting, fault diagnosis & analysis.
11. Uptime data, fuel efficiency and maintenance cost tracking for all Equipment.
12. Health checks audit of Transport Fleet and equipment and implementation of Daily checks and Preventive checks.
13. Purchasing of Machinery, time bound project execution, material handling and stores management.
14. Worked on ISO 9001-2000 & 14000, 5S, Kaizen, ERP & Quality systems.
15. Management of complete logistic, warehousing, team management, operation and transport function.
16. Insurance and Insurance claim settlement of all fleet and equipments.
17. Administration of Transport fleet & Utility documents and records.
18. Management of Transport, workshop and utility staff including security and drivers.
19. Vehicle tracking through GPS
20. Recovery of breakdown vehicles from field.
21. Waste material tender execution and contract negotiation.
22. Civil work and maintenance planning and execution.