HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCE/ADMINISTRATION
OAK PENSIONS LIMITED, 266 MURTALA MUHAMMED ROAD, ALAGOMEJI-YABA, LAGOS.
November 2006 - Present Day (10 years 6 months)
- Developing operational plans for managing the organization’s human capital and HR delivery
- Developing, implementing and managing the organization’s HR systems including career management, performance management, competency development, HR and succession planning, etc.
- Identifying the organization’s HR needs and manage the recruitment and selection process
- Planning of career path for every employee of the company and coordinating job and promotional interviews,
- Formulating and implementing HR policies, procedures and controls
- Manage employee relations and relationship with employee groups
- Managing of employee training and development
- Lead transformation and process improvement projects,
Share best practices and help to develop the recruitment team's knowledge and skills
- Co-ordinating the affairs of affiliate offices nationwide with the head office (personnel & administrative needs)
- Realize the benefit of a flexible approach to work that will increase productivity
- Maintain appropriate contact base and develop necessary relation with government departments, industry And other organization that have an influence on the attainment of company objectives
- Design, develop and implement an effective office system.
- Plans, directs and co-ordinate activities for the accomplishment of objective and policies of the organization.
- Developing and maintaining clients contact database
- Arrange and attend meetings with client
- Ensures maintenance of company vehicles and remittances of tax and insurance promptly.
- Ensures 100% facility uptime including electricity, DG, UPS, AC, Water, Plumbing, Lighting, security, Pest control.
- Lead the admin team provides them with constant support and guidance to ensure smooth flow of processes and to support the various business groups.
- Ensures that all purchases including hardware and software are regularized and there are appropriate documents.
- Ensure smooth operations of all building services and office facilities, including coordination, communication, monitoring and quality assurance of contractors providing maintenance, janitorial and security services to the organization.