- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
- Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organistions for better and fast functioning of organisation.
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Educational Qualifications:
- First degree in any discipline as well as a second degree in an HR related course
- CIPM/SHRM/CIPD/or a diploma in HR/Masters in HR/A certification in any of the HR Functional areas will be an advantage