Resort Savings & Loans Ltd
February 2003 - August 2007 (4 years 7 months)
- Effectively manages the branch with about 14 members of staff & 2 Cash
Centres at Dolphin & Agege in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Issuing of working fund to 4 Cashiers every morning
- Maintaining the vault by ensuring that the physical cash position is in
agreement with the vault register. Monitoring the cash position to
determine & ensure optimal profitability/liquidity mix.
- Collection & signing off each Cashier’s Daily Cash Transaction
Summary by cross checking instruments with actual postings.
- Proactive & efficient handling of customer enquiries & complaints.
Ensuring that each customer leaves with a smile.
- Handling of branch Customer Service– Accounts Opening,
Documentation, replying Status enquiries, and issuing cheque books to
- Handling all branches credit proposals by appraising the credit
applications & making recommendations to the Head of Credit & Risk.
- It is to my credit that I did not give out a loan that did not come back.
- Preparation of Loan Documentation – Offer Letters, Loan Agreement etc.
- Maintaining the Petty Cash Float for office expenses.
- Relationship management with interbank counterparts & regulatory
- Handling payment of statutory levies.