High Level design for WAN/MAN/LAN Area Network for DHL
Low level design and migration plans
Site audits and site proposal documents
Installation of routers and switches : Cisco Nexus 700/500/200 , Cisco 6500 switches 6504E , 6506E , 3750-48 PS-S
Resource requirement and engaging the senior management about up coming works
Senior Network/Design Engineer
· Support and implementation of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Data Centre, Offices and Branches
· Deployment of management and service configuration of routers and switches on the RBS network
· High Level design for WAN/MAN/LAN Area Network for RBS offices and branches, working with Technologies such as IP, MPLS, BGP, Multicast, OSPF, Frame-relay, ATM, ISDN, Ethernet, etc.
· Mid-level design for RBS offices and branches incorporating WAN/MAN transformation, LAN transformation.
· Low level designs , implementation plans and statements for work
· Routing protocols utilized :-MPLS VPN,VRF,VSS, MP-BGP, OSPF, BGP, RIP ,IGRP,EIGRP e. t. c
· Process change management request and perform network changes to adapt to new network demands/requirements.
Providing 2nd and 3rd Line support as well as on-call support to project work
Support and monitor existing network traffic
· Design, architecture and upgrade of large complex enterprise network for Proctor & Gamble (P&G)
· Infrastructure; WAN, LAN, MAN, Wireless LAN.
· High level design for WAN Area Network for P&G, working with Technologies such as IP, IPX, MPLS, BGP, Multicast, OSPF, Frame-relay, ATM, ISDN, Ethernet, etc.
· High level design for LAN Area network for P&G.
· Integrated Mid-level design for P&G incorporating WAN transformation, LAN transformation and WLAN transformation.
· Low level designs and Statements for work.
· Design / review and approval of Project Implementation or Migration Plans.
· Trouble-shooting and support during transformation phases.