Dragnet is looking for a brilliant operation personnel with excellent understanding of technology and new trends around technology to join our team.
- Implement and drive strategic plans for all stages of the company's core operations - Testing, Verification
- Identify business needs, objectives, and goals and deliver operational excellence
- To provide leadership to the management team to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure operational excellence through teams that deliver KPI’s through productivity, quality and value.
- To work closely with the Directors to create budgets, and ensure costs are controlled and financial targets are met.
- Analyse, interpret, and report to Directors/Management on operational performance, identifying areas of underperformance, and implementing strategies and solutions.
- Ensure business processes are reviewed and updated to ensure maximum performance.
- Communicate clearly and concisely across the operations to embed visions and values.
- To manage and cultivate business client relationships in order to deliver KPI’S and SLA’s
- Liaise with the sales teams to deliver the sales strategy, and to identify ways to improve sales potential.
- Ensure all client and customer relations are managed to ensure best possible delivery.
- Execute client mandates using Dragnet designed software applications
- Plan, schedule, execute and manage technical operations
- Monitor standards in the delivery of all Dragnet services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position at least 2 of which must be in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a reputable university.
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and organize work load
- Ability to work independently with limited supervisory intervention on day to day basis
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Relevant industry experience within technology sector is a plus