CHIEF ACCOUNTANT/PERSONNEL MANAGER
GEORGE TOWN HOTEL,GRA,IKEJA
July 2009 - June 2010 (1 year 1 month)
Overall responsibility for the operations of the Hotel
- Analyze company operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized, downsized, or eliminated
- Allocate funds to departments and approve expenditures based on budgetary guidelines
- Establish expected standards for service to guests and members, decor, housekeeping, food quality, and banquet operations
- Designing of management Information System.
- Designing and maintenance of financial systems and procedures
- Preparation of financial reports to management, and third parties.
- Financial analysis.
- Budgeting control.
- Tax planning.
- Risk management.
- Stock control
- Credit control.
- Profit analysis.
- Handling all staffers’ issues.
- Strong Internal Control system.