October 2012 - Present Day (4 years 5 months)
Ensuring the development and application of HSEQ standards, documentation, monitoring and maintenance of HSEQ systems.
- Issuing and updating the HSEQ management system according to the policy.
- Records and maintains data for performance analysis, corrective actions and auditing purposes. -- Prepare periodic reports that identify trends, accomplishments, areas needing attention and any information related to HSEQ issues,
- Coordinate HSEQ activities with the client and third party’s representatives
- Work with Supply Chain to establish plans and procedures to ensure control of purchased material. ---Ensure vendor conformance to standards.
- Provide training to staff on the Quality Management and HSE Systems and other issues.
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of company HSEQ systems for operations.
- Provide HSEQ support to the Sales and Operations team and develop supporting plans where required, review and approve contractor work for quality requirements
Developed awareness program and Increased the Safety culture by 15% in d last quarter of 2012.