1. Recruitment and Selection of staff.
Achievement: Was able to employ qualified staff with the required skills within a short period of time.
2. Training: Prepare and organise in-house and external trainings for staff.
Achievement: Prepared the training plan for the required personnel in order to effectively monitor the training and also get the feed back from training.
3. Motivation of staff.
Achievement: Was able to handle staff greviances, complaints and challenges which has improved the work flow and productivity.
4. Keep an up-to-date staff records.
Achievement: Introduced and developed a system of keeping an updated records of all staff in the computer which gives the accurate numbers of staff at every given point in time necessary for planning and budgeting.
5. Prepares contract staff monthly payroll.
Acheivement: Ensured that staff on contract gets their salaries as at when due with the right amount.
6. Compile and prepare staff annual leave records, leave bonuses, employment letter and job description.
Achievement: This has aided in proper leave monitoring, effective payment of leave bonuses, prompt preparation of employment letter and job description which enables staff to know what they ought to do early enough.
7. Induction of staff.
Achievement: Give staff the basic information about the company, various departments, remuneration, core values and culture of the company as they are employed which helps them staff fast to their duties.
8. Pension and Wll administration.
9. Monitors the registration, payment of Will custody and pension contribution. Handles the complaints and challenges arising from the process.
Staff Annual appraisal.
10. Carry out annual appraisal to identify productivity level, challenges and area of training and development needs, promotion and redeployment.
1. Organized and managed the MD schedules.
Achievement: This gave the MD ample time to attend to pressing needs.
2. Composed correspondence for management team.
Achievement: This giva them room to attend to other matters.
3. Provided logistics support for managment meetings, take and prepare minutes.
Achievement: Provided the required environment and prepared a high standard minutes.
4. Designed the organogram, newsletter and other documents.
Achievement: Draw the organogram to show the flow of authority, designed the newsletter, printed and distributed them to staff (information Dissemination), prepared certificates for long service award etc.
5. Assisted the Human Resource Manager to compile and prepare staff list, maintained an updated staff list, prepared leave bonus, confirmation forms and letters, employment as well as termination letters and also invited applicants for aptitude test and interviews.
Achievement: I was redeployed to the Human Resource Department.