· Observe and monitor workers' performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed.
· Set room rates, monitor income and expenses, and supervise other staff
· Hire, train, and supervise the members of staff.
· Organized successful events
· Answer questions about hotel policies and services.
· Analyze financial information and create reports for Management
· Schedule work activities and communicate duties and hours to staff.
· Coach staff on how to do the job and motivate them to finish projects.
· Set trainings and meeting schedule for staff members
· Drive revenue with all departments to ensure set targets are met