· Responsible for the enforcement of Human Resource policies and procedures for more than 500 plus staff
· Develop and implement agency employee handbook
· Develop agency job descriptions and implement performance appraisals.
· Major contributor to leadership teams for organizational development and strategic planning.
· Interview prospective employees and recommend to Department Heads for hire.
· Analyze, recommend and oversee all agency benefit packages to staff.
· Provided support to all Departments by conducting employee counseling.
· Identify and implement employee training programs to reduce employee turnover.
· Develop agency safety and wellness programs.
· Develop Workers Comp and Unemployment backup involving cases for appearance before respective hearing boards in support of the agency.
· Analyze employment and compliance issues with external regulatory agencies.
· Implement training and mandatory testing to automated systems.
· Working knowledge of accounting functions
· Supervise and mentor up to 5 subordinates.
· Supervise Monthly Payroll