Human Resource Officer
UAC Foods (A Division of UAC of Nigeria Plc)
September 2005 - December 2007 (2 years 4 months)
- Implementation of the divisions Human Resources policies
- Recruitment and Selection of Non-Management Staff
- Responsible for Staff Quarterly and Annual Appraisals
- Responsible for Management of the disciplinary procedure
- Monthly check of salaries and wages reconciliation report
- Preparation of Human Resource Monthly Labour Turnover statistics
- Preparation of Human Resource Monthly Manning level
- Monitoring performance progress of employees on probation
- Ensure daily updating of Human Resource Establishment
- Administering aptitude test and conducting interview for various position
- Monitoring and cross checking of staff monthly overtime to identify any deviation
- Responsible to conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for resigning employees and revert feedback to HR Manager
- Dissemination of information to the staff – interpret HR and operating policies and procedures for employees
- Administration of all staff welfare, annual/casual leaves, staff purchase scheme, advances, long/good service award e.t.c.
- Monitoring the duties of third party contractor’s in line with signed contract agreement
- Coordinating all training activities within and outside the company
- Responsible for keeping HR confidential documents
- Ensure good flow of internal and external communication.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Human Resource Manager.